Part-time Student Sourcing Specialist
At Uplift, our mission is to bridge the technology education gap. We teach and
develop coding skills so our community can continue to innovate and solve problems.
We are passionate about technology. We want to build software with quality.
We want to nurture a strong team and community of learners, teachers, and programmers
who are driven by uplifting themselves and everyone around them through innovation
Our passion is equipping individuals with software development skills to better
their lives. If you share that passion, we welcome you to teach at Uplift Code Camp.
If you are passionate about education and looking to make a positive impact on people's lives, this is the perfect role for you. As the second instructor at Uplift Code Camp, you will collaborate to help develop coursework, teach students and grade assignments.
- Experience using social media (Facebook) as a marketing platform
- Fluency in both Tagalog and English
- Recruiting experience growing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Knowledge of GMail and Facebook messenger
- Basic computer literacy and knowledge of using Word and Excel
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites, like LinkedIn
- Experience in recruitment or the education industry a plus
- Experience with MailChimp or EventBrite is a plus
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is a plus
- Flexible online working hours
- Promote our bootcamp trainings in social media
- Scour online sources for potential students such as Facebook and LinkedIn and contact those candidates professionally
- Respond to inquiries about our different trainings in email and Facebook
- Recruit new talent and potential students for our bootcamp and webinars
- Provide initial screening and support them in their interest and applications
- Engage with interested individuals and applicants throughout the application process
- Process applications and continue to provide guidance as needed for student application
- Complete all new-student paperwork with applicants who meet the expectation of the bootcamp
- Provide periodic report on student application analytics
Part time. Hourly rate with bonus plan.
Employment details are negotiable for highly-qualified candidates.